We are one of the few teams in Virginia that go beyond investigating. We thoughtfully and spiritually remove the spirits that are the source of the problems.
There is NEVER a charge for our work!
VBSRS is a paranormal team dedicated to the thoughtful and respectful approach to investigating activity through scientific , metaphysical and faith-based methods. We specialize in not only validating activity but providing solutions for the client.
These methods include:
Christian Prayers of Deliverance of the Roman Catholic Church
St. Benedict's Home and Land Blessings
We have worked extensively with clients who were dealing with but not limited to:
unexplained mood swings
Where do you begin?
- Complete the Contact Form
- Joel or Maria will call you and you will briefly explain the situation you are dealing with and we will schedule a video interview. During this phone call you will be asked to provide pictures of the areas in and around the home there is activity. You will also be asked to provide a picture of all the members of the household. Nothing fancy just quick pictures.
- Our psychic and sensitive will "read" the pictures and what was "seen".
- We will ask an extensive list of questions so that we are able to create a plan specifically designed for your situation.
- Our historian will be given your physical address so that she may research land and property history
- We will then set a date to conduct the actual investigation
- Video and audio results will be given to you within two weeks of the physical investigation
- Please understand before ANY investigation can take place the homeowner and team lead must sign legal waivers.
- ALL INVESTIGATIONS ARE FREE OF CHARGE
You must be at least 18 years old to contact the team. You must be the legal homeowner (or they need to be willing to sign all waivers) or be listed on a lease if a renter of a home or apartment
By agreeing to use the services of Virginia Supernatural Research Society, you agree that all information is subject to the service recipient’s interpretation. Virginia Supernatural Research Society will not be held accountable or liable for any interpretations or decisions made by recipients based on information provided during such service. All information or advice given should not take the place of any medical advice given by any qualified professional. You must be 18 years of age to use our service, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.